One of my favorite moments of the year is the first time I crack open a brand new planner. Anyone else? Some may say I’m a bit of a serial planner and notebook buyer. Well if we’re being honest, it’s probably all office supplies in general! It’s the only thing I really miss about school – all of the new supplies.
Yes, I still like paper. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE technology and have all of the fancy apps and gadgets. But there is nothing like paper to keep me on track. So, as I’m making my list for new year supplies, I thought I would share my list of Top 5 Planners for 2018! There’s something here for everyone – whether you need a planner for your mom duties, your own business or wherever life takes you.
Ok, let’s get started…
This post includes affiliate links. I only share items I truly recommend.
(in no particular order)
1. Restored 316 Business Planner – Yes, the same folks who make beautiful WordPress templates also have a gorgeous planner! The Restored 316 Business Planner has over 300 Letter Sized printable pages & 14 Digital spreadsheets to strategically get your business organized and in a position to flourish! Includes pages for marketing, task planning, financial tracking and more.
2. Sweet Life Planner – When I think of planners, it’s hard not to think of this one by I Heart Planners! Complete with laminated covers and bright colors, it has space for reflection, goal setting and habit tracking.
3. Erin Condren – If you love planners like I do, this is probably not a new name for you. Erin Condren’s planners are beautifully made and gorgeous to look at. My favorite, the popular Deluxe Monthly Planner, has everything you need. Two sizes are available, both with tons of pages for notes and thick paper so your favorite pens don’t bleed through. Oh, and did I mention it comes with stickers?!? By the way, Erin Condren has special planners for teachers and for those of you planning weddings too!
4. Emily Ley – The Simplified Planner by Emily Ley is another beautiful option. Spiral bound and thick paper, it is made to last. Add in the hard cover and details like the gold corner protectors and it feels like a luxurious accessory. Plus, with your purchase of the planner, you receive free monthly planning tips!
5. Day Designer – The design possibilities seem endless with Day Designer. I love their beautiful covers! Plus, if you would like something a bit smaller, they have a “mini” planner that is approx. 6″x8″ in size. Plenty of space for hourly appointments as well as that long list of to-do items.
There you have it, my top 5 planners of 2018! What are your favorites? What do you look for in a planner?
I’d love to hear from you. Drop me a comment below!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get the news from Steph Is Wired first!